Membership card for Ukrainian refugees
We are pleased to let you know that as part of our continued work to support refugees we have set up a new membership card category ‘Emergency Refugee Membership Card’, which includes:
- Borrow up to 60 items
- Make up to 30 free reservations
- Loans for up to 56 days and up to 5 renewals (exception is for an eBook or an eAudiobook which have standard loan policies of 2 weeks for each item and a maximum of 5 loans per format).
- Reservations can be placed either by the customer or staff, which will trigger no fee when placing the request.
- Access to our Go-Online terminals in branch
Use our free app Libby to download eMagazines directly to your phone, tablet, or computer. All you need is your library card number and PIN to get started. New to Libby? You can register on your mobile device. Tap the ‘register now’ link on the app’s main page to create your account in a few easy steps:
- Answer whether you have a library card
- Search for Hampshire Libraries
- Enter the requested library account details, you will need your library card number and 4-digit PIN
- Once registered, you will be automatically logged in and can enjoy our content.
PressReader allows you to Access more than 7,000 publications from around the globe from your mobile phone or tablet. This includes magazines in other languages as well as offering the ability for articles to be translated into 18 different languages.
To access all you need is your library card number
- Select the sign in option and choose Library or Group
- Search for Hampshire Libraries and select from the list
- Enter your library card number
Scott Hyde (MCLIP)
Library Team Manager