Parents must read this guidance and ensure their families follow it carefully for the safety of their children and others.
To reduce the risk of the spread of Coronavirus, please read these simple instructions:
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage, wear and tear, but is not sanitised or disinfected by the Parish Council.
- Do not eat or drink in this area.
- If your family is wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or where provided use the bins – DO NOT LITTER.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or are self-isolating.
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser, gel or wipes with you before entering this play area and encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and as a minimum before and after using the play area. Wash your hands when you get home.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces and to cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available. Please do not allow your children to put their mouths on the equipment or their hands in their mouths.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household. Please give others space. Current advice is to maintain at least 1m+ where 2 metres is not possible and consider wearing a face mask.
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment.
This is shared equipment. Users of this Play Area do so at their own risk.
Clerk to Ropley Parish Council
Tel: 01962 777427