Village Grants 2022
The Society is once again delighted to be able to offer a limited number of cash grants to village clubs, societies, and organisations for 2022.
Funds will be made available on the following basis:
· Funding is available to any non-political community group based in the Ropley area.
· Funding requests must be in writing and explain what the funding is for.
· Grants will normally only be given to either charities or not for profit organisations
· The funding request should be for capital items only, grants are not intended to support general running costs.
· Grants will not normally be considered for organisations with sufficient funds in reserves to cover the costs on their own behalf
· The maximum funding available to any one group is £500 per annum.
· The committee’s decision on awards is final.
Funding requests should be emailed to the Society’s Chair Carole Oldham by the end of March for consideration at our Committee Meeting in April.
Email requests for funding to Secretary@ropleysociety.org
Village Spring Clean
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed / is contributing to the annual village clean up.
Society’s Annual Photographic Competition – calling all amateur local photographers.
After an excellent number of submissions for the 2021 competition and with Spring approaching, please remember to take your camera or phone with you when out and about. Photographs can be of anywhere within the BisMonRopTis area and the competition is open to anyone who receives BisMonRopTis. Further details to follow later in the year.
2021 Dates for your diaries – meetings open to all
The Society’s AGM Thursday 21st April – Will be held in the Parish Hall – speaker tbc
· Thursday 12th May – Ropley History Network and Archive launch event in the Parish Hall
· Thursday 7th July – Social eventing with speaker tbc
Thursday 20th October – Photographic Competition voting evening and social event
Keep up to date with information from the Society via our website at www.ropleysociety.org