Volunteers are looking to open the Sports Pavilion Bar next Thursday 9th July.
From 6-9pm and for the next few weeks.
Customers, please read the following if you will be visiting, this will also be explained on arrival.
If the weather is bad we will not open as no access to the main building at any time. Updates will be posted online.
- There will be NO entry to the main building.
- The bar will be situated in the main doorway.
- There will be no draft beer/cider at the moment unless demand dictates it’s necessary, only bottles, cans and no sweets.
- Please follow the one way system through the club when using the toilet facilities at all times.
- Toilets will be accessed from the side entrance of the club by the changing rooms please exit this way too. These will be cleaned regularly.
- The disabled toilet is the only toilet that will be open, this will also be cleaned regularly.
- There will be additional instructions for the use of the toilet displayed by the door.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult to the toilet.
- All seating will be outside, please bring your own chairs / rugs.
- If drinking outside, please queue outside where someone will take your order , there will be no entry into the main building. Payment will be taken by cash or contactless.
- If drinking outside, can you please use the bins provided for bottles/cans.
- Please do your bit by keeping 2m apart where possible.
- Please use the hand sanitisers which are located at many different points around the club that are accessible.
- We will not need to take every customers details for the governments ‘track and trace’ system, as the only areas available will be outside
If you are displaying any symptoms, please stay home.
Please note this facility is being run by volunteers for the community.
Lots of work goes into keeping this facility running so if it is not sufficiently supported we will close the bar.
If there is a demand for the bar we will consider opening on other days/weekends.
We hope to see as many of you as possible.