We will be initiating a village Spring Clean again in spring 2019 starting in February. For this purpose, the village is split into 6 areas which are listed below. Each has a volunteer coordinator. Should you wish to assist in this very worthwhile operation at a time of your selection please contact Keith Monkhouse by email at email@example.com giving the location you would like to clear and your name will be passed to the appropriate coordinator. The Ropley Society can provide hi vis jackets, bin liners and rubbish pickers on request.
Neighbourhoods and Associated Roads
- Berry Hill, Vicarage Lane, Hale Close Church Street, Lyeway Lane to Charlwood Lane, School Lane, Church Lane, Hammonds Lane, Hook Lane and Maddocks Hill.
- Gascoigne Lane, Court Lane, Andrews Lane, Gilbert Street, Swelling Hill to pond, Rowdell, Dunsells Lane and Town Close.
- Ropley Dean, Station Road, Station Hill, Darville Road, Bighton Hill to just North of bridge and the A31 between Shell Garage and the end of the 40-mph limit. Colbrook Field and Berry Hill
- Smugglers Lane, Lyeway Lane, Hill Farm Road, Petersfield Road (Lyeway Nursery to Charlwood Lane), Charlwood Lane, Priors Lane and Smugglers Lane.
- Soames Lane, Stapley Lane, Parkstone Rd and Lyewood and Petersfield Road (Stapley Lane to Lyeway Nursery)
- Petersfield Road (A31 to Stapley Lane), Park Lane.
Advanced dates for your 2019 diaries
- Thursday 11th April – The Society’s AGM
- Thursday 6th June – Social evening
- Thursday 10th October – Photographic Competition evening
Keep up to date with information from the Society via our website at www.ropleysociety.org