Landowners and tenants have a responsibility to keep rights of way clear and safe for users. Vegetation growing in from the side or overhanging a path must be cut back so the path is clear.

More information about the minimum widths for paths in fields, and the responsibility of landowners to reinstate paths after ploughing can be found in the leaflet published by Hampshire County Council 2023-07-20 15-40.

How to report a problem with a right of way

Contact Ropley Parish Council to see if the problem can be resolved locally

Alternatively you can report a problem to Hampshire County Council.

Catherine Mitchell
RPC Councillor

By paulE