Dates for your diaries
- Thursday 6th July – come along and join us at our social event, Roger Booth will be talking about the Restoration of the bells of St Peters and bell ringing in general.
- Thursday 26th October photographic voting and social evening. Our speaker will be Jasmine Noble-Shelley from the Maritime Archaeology Trust who will talk on The Secrets of the Solent’s Historic Shipwrecks
All Ropley Society meetings are open to all so please come along and bring your friends and neighbours.
Visit our website www. ropleysociety.org for more details on all our social events and updates on other items of interest.
The Ropley Photographic Competition
The 2023 photographic competition is now open for submissions, the best entries from which will form the 2024 Ropley Village Calendar
Ropley Society village Calendar 2023
- Photographs can be from anywhere within the BisMonRopTis area (maximum of 4 entries per person).
- Open to anyone who lives in the BisMonRopTis area ( i.e. anyone who receives the magazine)
- The best 13 photographs will be published in the 2024 Ropley Village Calendar (available at the Victorian Market, and in the Courtyard Shop).
- We have prize categories for an overall winning picture and for photographers under 11 and aged 11 – 16.
- The closing date for submission of pictures is 1 October 2023.
So don’t delay………… send your entries (in jpeg format only and in landscape please, with a title and if possible, a location) on email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are entering the under 11 or 11 – 16 age categories, please also include your age with your entry.
If you want your photos to be included in the 2024 Ropley Calendar please ensure that they are landscape format and high resolution, otherwise they cannot be reproduced for printing.
Unfortunately, we can only accept digital photographs.
All other competition rules available on request from email@example.com