If you have DIY waste, you can now book a slot and take up to eight 50-litre rubble bags, or four bulky items to the tip (or household waste recycling centre) free of charge every four weeks.

Any waste which exceeds this allowance will be chargeable.

Household waste recycling centres are run by Hampshire County Council. For more details, please visit their website.

Book a tip run


If you can’t fit it in your car

If you have waste that is too big to move yourself, please ensure that you contact an approved waste carrier.

When they take your waste, you should get a waste transfer note as a receipt to show who took it.

You could also use our bulky waste collection service.


Becky French
Clerk, Ropley Parish Council

By editor